Exclusive Residence Offer to students with high academic achievement
At Western, we value and recognize students with high academic achievement. For those first-year students living in residence whose final admission average is 90% or higher, we are excited to extend to you an exclusive offer to live in residence for your second year (2018-19).
If you register from October 11, 2016 until October 31, 2016, you will be guaranteed your top building choice, on a first-come first-served basis. In addition, you will receive free RezNet (valued at $395) and an additional $200 food credit on your meal plan.
The fine print
This offer is only valid for this limited time, from October 11 to October 31, 2016 during which time eligible students should register at myhousing.uwo.ca, indicating their top four building choices, and selected suitemate(s) if applicable.
About the eligibility
The offer is extended to current registered first-year students in good standing at Western University for the 2017-18 academic year who:
- Are current first-year students studying at the main campus of Western University who came directly from high school in the summer of 2017
- Have a 90% and higher final admission average
- Are academically admitted to Western University for the 2018-19 academic year
- Have accepted their residence offer, and submitted their prepayment of $900 to the Residence Admissions Office within the required timeline.
About the offer details
- Top building guarantee is on a first-come first served basis. You will need to rank your top four buildings. The top building choice will be guaranteed but on a first-come first-served basis. If the top building is full by the time your information has been submitted, Housing will place you in your next building choice if available.
- Select your preferred suitemate(s). This will only be guaranteed if your selected suitemate(s) also name you as the 'preferred suitemate'.
- Accept your building assignment and submit your $900 prepayment. You will then receive a confirmation email providing you with your time to select your suite/room within your assigned building.
- Free RezNet will be available when you move in to residence for the fall for the 2018-19 academic year.
- $200 food credit will be topped up on your residence meal plan; if you live in London Hall or Alumni House and did not choose a residence meal plan the $200 credit will be added to your campus meal plan.
- All amounts referenced in this offer are in Canadian dollars.
If there are any questions or comments regarding the offer, please contact the Residence Admissions Office, Western University, located at Room 3C10, Ontario Hall, 230 Sarnia Road, London, Ontario N6G 0N2. You may call 519-661-3547 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.